Wednesday, August 10, 2011

An Introduction

Hello folks, and welcome to the blog of the Sleepy One. I've created this page to share some of my random scribblings and perhaps enjoy a laugh. I began drawing in mid-2010, out of boredom, really, and have done so ever since, whenever my brain's feeling outlandish. As mentioned above, I just use Paint for all my works, which are generally very simple in structure.

A bit about myself: I'm currently attending college and have a love for writing, animals, top hats, and muffins. Any outfit is more complete with a top hat, just like any meal is more complete with a muffin. And of course, I must mention my hero, Guybrush Threepwood, the greatest pirate ever.

Anyway, I shall begin posting my drawings as soon as I can. Feel free to leave comments or send me an email at sleepyone9836@gmail.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment